I'm linking up with Andrea over at www.momfessionals.com every other Tuesday for a fun link-up called Show & Tell. Today is all about your resolutions and goals. I am going to stick with setting monthly goals in 2015 instead of big, yearlong goals. Let's see how well I did in December...
1. Read 2 books- I am happy to say I achieved this! See my entire 2014 book list here that included the two I read in December!
2. Plan our anniversary trip- I worked on this a little. I found a B&B to stay at but I didn't book it. I was really waiting to start work and see when would be best to take off. Thank goodness we still have plenty of time :)
3. Finish blogging about our Europe trip- DONE!
4. Finish our 2014 photo book- Also done! Yay!
Stock the freezer- Fail...
Drive around & look at Christmas lights! We sorta did this but not super intentionally... next year!
Use our appliances. Another fail...
1. Read 2 books
2. Walk Griffin at least once a week
once sounds so lame but it'll be a step up from the 0 he gets now...
3. Craft something
I used to craft all the time but never do anymore and I miss it.
4. Use our appliances
I'm going to give it another go this month
5. Stock the freezer
I really need to do this!
I'm going to start off the year slowly with only 5 goals this month. I just started a new job and I'm adjusting to us both working full time again.